Agri-Business Banker II
1. Develop new business by contacting prospects and customers while making sound decisions and exhibiting good credit judgment.
2. Service and administer assigned loans in accordance with existing Loan Policies and Guidelines.
3. Interview loan applicants, and collect and analyze financial and related data to determine the feasibility of the prospect and the merits of the specific loan request.
4. Establish and negotiate where necessary the terms under which credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment method, schedule, and collateral requirements to include securing required signatures and all documentation according to the Loan Policy and Guidelines.
5. Perform annual collateral inspections to ensure adequate security coverage for the credit.
6. On an ongoing basis, consider the level of risk in each loan in the portfolio and assign the corresponding risk rating to the loan.
7. Utilize reasonable efforts on the collection of loans extended using any legal means as outlined in the Loan Policy and Guidelines.
8. Review and discuss with agricultural loan customers concerning various financial needs and answer customer questions about existing bank policies and procedures.
9. Counsel with the Senior Ag Loan Officer all matters pertinent to the operations of the agricultural loan function.
10. Attend all loan meetings as directed by the Senior Ag Loan Officer to participate in decisions, which affect ongoing and future operations of the loan function.
11. Keep informed of trends, which may impact the Bank's agricultural loan portfolio, including legal, regulatory and economic issues.
12. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
13. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity