Client Relationship Specialist
1. Develop, manage, and maintain customer relationships with frequent communication and analysis. Identify and monitor trends in activity, concentration risks, changes in authority, red flags, tax levies, fraudulent activity, etc. and report these to the appropriate parties.
2. Manage reserve accounts. Report concerns regarding status of reserve balances as it pertains to risk on accounts-receivable aging.
3. Monitor tax payments and other compliance as required per account.
4. Communicate the benefits and advantages to prospective clients as well as referral sources. Study publications and attend functions to gain further knowledge of industry and competitors.
5. Counsel with the Client Relationship Supervisor on all matters pertinent to the management of client accounts in the factoring unit, which includes keeping them informed on business activities, performance, opportunities, and recommended courses of action.
6. Support Processing & Document Management Teams in review and entry of documentation according to established policy.
7. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
8. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity