1. Provide courier service to and from local bank and other corporate locations to ensure business-related communication, documents, supplies, and other materials arrive in a timely manner according to established procedures.
2. Strictly adhere to established safety and security procedures and protocol. This includes taking whatever measures necessary to minimize risk and attending appropriate security training(s).
3. Maintain customer and bank confidentiality.
4. Responsible for driving/walking in all road and weather conditions. This includes keeping courier vehicle maintained to assure it is reliable, safe, and kept in presentable condition.
5. Deliver excellent customer service which includes maintaining a professional attitude and appearance.
6. Process all incoming mail and intra-bank correspondence by sorting and delivering to the appropriate recipients. Stay up-to-date on all SF personnel and locations.
7. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
8. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity