Document Management Assistant II
1. Greet customers, determine their needs, notify appropriate staff of customers’ needs, and route customers to the appropriate areas.
2. Process and distribute checks and Carrier billing to the appropriate departments.
3. Reconcile and maintain original bills of lading and bill to Account Debtor, as directed.
4. Manage the unique billing process and requirements for certain identified account debtors.
5. Manage the notice of assignment process and file confirmations as directed.
6. Process all outgoing billing in a timely manner.
7. Reconcile and deliver the daily deposit.
8. Maintain filing system for all reports and other miscellaneous items.
9. Scan, file, and retrieve all invoices in and out of the optical library.
10. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
11. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity