Date: April 20, 2018
Location: Madison, SD
Overall Functions: This person provides professional, efficient handling of telephone operations within the bank factoring division. This person is responsible for reception and guidance of customers in the lobby, as well as receiving and routing telephone calls. This person will also be responsible for administering all areas of invoicing, including acquisition, distribution, filing, and billing.
Qualifications: This person should have a high school diploma or the equivalent and two years of prior experience in clerical support functions or the equivalent. In this position, emphasis is placed on serving the customer in a cordial and efficient manner. This person should possess good communication skills plus a genuine interest in satisfying the needs of the customer. Ability to take direction from management and senior team members and meet deadlines is required.
1. Greet customers, determine their needs, notify appropriate staff of customers’ needs, and route customers to the appropriate areas.
2. Process and distribute checks and Carrier billing to the appropriate departments.
3. Reconcile and maintain original bills of lading and bill to Account Debtor, as directed.
4. Manage the unique billing process and requirements for certain identified account debtors.
5. Manage the notice of assignment process and file confirmations as directed.
6. Process all outgoing billing in a timely manner.
7. Reconcile and deliver the daily deposit.
8. Maintain filing system for all reports and other miscellaneous items.
9. Scan, file, and retrieve all invoices in and out of the optical library.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity