Document Management Assistant II
Date: January 16, 2018
Location: Madison, SD
Supervisor: VP Firstline Funding Group
Overall Functions: This person will be responsible for administering all areas of invoicing, including acquisition, distribution, filing, and billing.
Qualifications: This person should have a high school or GED equivalent degree and two years of prior experience in clerical support functions or the equivalent. Ability to take direction from management and senior team members and meet deadlines is required.
- Process and distribute checks and Carrier billing to the appropriate departments.
- Reconcile and maintain original bills of lading and bill to Account Debtor, as directed.
- Manage the unique billing process and requirements for certain identified account debtors.
- Manage the notice of assignment process and file confirmations as directed.
- Process all outgoing billing in a timely manner.
- Reconcile and deliver the daily deposit.
- Maintain filing system for all reports and other miscellaneous items.
- Scan, file and retrieve all invoices in and out of the optical library.
- Phone reception duties as assigned.
- Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity