1. Support all functions relating to two of the following: network, storage, server infrastructure, voice solution, wireless technologies, security, or end-user support throughout the corporation. Ensure all operations are conducted efficiently and effectively with minimal disruption to the business.
2. Analyze inquiries and create solutions to resolve the problems. Review all inquiries to ensure that proper follow-up and closure have been accomplished. Ensure that resolutions of problems and inquiries are in accordance with the ITS service delivery standards.
3. Plan and manage preventative measures for infrastructure support. Perform updates during least impacting, non-business hours, when necessary.
4. Ensure each user has adequate connectivity and security in accordance with company policies. Become familiar with and implement new FFC systems as they are introduced.
5. Perform network administration and security including setting up users, maintaining user rights, e-mail configuration, user access controls, WAN monitoring, and system security.
6. Keep current on industry trends and advances in technology relating to the use of computer systems in the financial vertical. Make recommendations on the use of these advances. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the technology supported by attending industry seminars and training sessions, as well as utilize third-party technology consulting as needed.
7. Attend meetings as deemed appropriate and collaborate with other FFC staff on hardware/software/applications projects and research.
8. Participate in required helpdesk and after-hours on-call rotation.
9. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
10. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity