1. Plan, supervise, and direct staff, ensuring all processes are conducted efficiently and effectively and all assigned staff are trained, evaluated, and motivated to perform their responsibilities in an effective manner.
2. Create a strategic plan for the agency that establishes the goals and objectives of the agency for a three-year period.
3. Communicate with all bank presidents on how best to service the bank’s customers for insurance needs.
4. Identify and solicit both bank and nonbank customer sales prospects.
5. Strategically manage the insurance company volumes with the best interests of the customers, as well as provide the most opportunity for the agency.
6. Prepare insurance quotes and service existing customers as needed.
7. Create a marketing plan for the agency.
8. Ensure all regulatory reports are filed accurately and timely.
9. Complete an annual budget and be knowledgeable about reasons for variances between actual and budgeted results.
10. Handle customer claims in a professional and timely manner and supervise claim investigations.
11. Be responsible for the accuracy of financial statements.
12. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
13. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity