Internal Audit Intern
1. Assist in planning the scope of assigned audits and preparing the audit program for review and approval, including:
(a) Gaining an understanding of the operation and the internal control system.
(b) Performing walkthroughs.
2. Perform audit field work under the guidance of senior staff in the areas assigned, including:
(a) Evaluating the internal control system.
(b) Assessing compliance with laws and regulations.
(c) Performing applicable tests of the procedures, accounts, and transactions.
(d) Developing work papers in accordance with departmental standards.
(e) Evaluating the results.
3. Assist with summarizing and documenting results of the audits for review.
4. Assist with preparing audit reports and communicating with affected personnel.
5. Participate on projects, process efficiencies, and team meetings.
6. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
7. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.*
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity