Mortgage Loan Assistant
1. Provide quality customer service while interacting with Loan Officers and Specialists, customers, Realtors and other professionals.
2. Manage pipeline volumes to insure proper touches are being made and files are progressing as needed. Including but not limited to tracking and assisting with withdrawn and denied files, requesting additional documentation from customers and assisting with issues as they arise.
3. Prepare mortgage loan application documents including TRID disclosures as needed according to established procedures.
4. Send correspondence to realtors, customers and prospects as directed by loan officers
5. Manage the Mortgage Returns CRM system
6. Request and confirm lock in information with investors. Update software and prepare necessary documentation.
7. Coordinate and schedule closings with the title companies, borrowers, realtors, loan officers and specialists
8. Be able to prepare and process all mortgage loan documentation from origination to closing according to established procedures. Identify appropriate documentation for all types of loans. Assist with getting the file from origination through closing.
9. Monitor in-process loan files for receipt of complete and accurate documentation for underwriting and closing. Prepare credit package for submission to underwriting. Resolve subsequent underwriting conditions. Prepare closing packages as needed and resolve closing issue when they arise.
10. Have a strong working knowledge of the different secondary market investors, insurers and their guidelines
11. Attend all team meetings and training seminars, as deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
12. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
13. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity