Mortgage Loan Officer II
1. Seek, identify, and solicit potential mortgage loan customers, to enhance a sales culture within the Mortgage Lending Department, while maximizing profitability and minimizing risk to the bank.
2. Interview mortgage loan applicants in order to assemble the information needed to make a credit decision as required by Loan Policies and Guidelines, industry standards, and consumer compliance regulations.
3. Determine creditworthiness of applicants by analyzing credit information and appraisals, referring to lending authority as required by Loan Policies and Guidelines and industry standards.
4. Ensure the complete collection of all mortgage loans extended by monitoring past-due reports, assisting the Mortgage Loan Servicing Department on collection efforts, using all legal means as required by Loan Policies and Guidelines.
5. Remain current on industry products and developments, ensuring the bank’s ongoing competitive advantage.
6. Provide ongoing customer service to ensure customer retention and continued cross-selling of other bank products and services.
7. Assist correspondent banks, affiliates, and other FFC banks with originating and closing mortgage loans.
8. Attend all loan meetings as deemed appropriate or directed by the Mortgage Lending Department Manager to participate in decisions that affect ongoing and future operations of the loan function.
9. Provide guidance and assistance to the other Mortgage Department Staff.
10. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
11. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity