Phone Banking Specialist
1. Respond to customer phone inquiries regarding a full range of customer transactions and banking products, services, and online banking.
2. Ensure customer confidentiality.
3. Seek opportunities to retain, expand, and attract customer relationships. Assess customer needs and make recommendations regarding options available.
4. Adhere to established policies and procedures regarding appropriate resolution of customer complaints.
5. Demonstrate effective decision making in determining corrections, fee waivers, and refunds, and in appropriate methods/solutions to meeting customers’ needs.
6. Inform Management of irregular or recurring problems and suggest improvements to better the service provided by the Call Center.
7. Be responsible for promoting the bank’s philosophy of excellent customer service.
8. Attend all meetings and any other required meetings and/or developmental training deemed necessary by the Call Center Supervisor.
9. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
10. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity