Retail Banking Specialist
1. Act as a backup for the Retail Department.
2. Develop and service deposit account relationships. Accept and verify information relating to the opening of new accounts, including checking, savings, and certificate of deposits accounts, in accordance with procedures.
3. Cross sell bank products to new and existing customers. Identify the needs of our customers and assist them with their needs or refer them to another department.
4. Respond to credit inquiries by other credit grantors and or credit reporting agencies consistent with established procedures and applicable laws.
5. Attend all meetings and developmental training deemed necessary.
6. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
8. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
9. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity