1. Work effectively with internal customers to improve the quality of data capture, retrieval, and reporting; understand specific customer, management, and operational needs; perform analysis of business process flows and design solutions that align with our business objectives.
2. Proactively identify and evaluate improvements and benefits that could be derived from modifications or automation of existing business and manual processes; establish credibility at all levels, and build problem-solving partnerships with internal customers and colleagues.
3. Research, analyze, build, and maintain automated solutions using various software applications, BI tools, and SQL language; become a power user of the applications and BI tools used to produce queries, reports, and solutions.
4. Successfully develop, execute, and review test plans that thoroughly test data integrity and allow for quality implementation of new or modified applications and reporting tools.
5. Gather technical requirements and translate into software capabilities, application, and/or operational requirements, and consult with internal customers on best practices. Develop and maintain a knowledge base for cross-training team members and a self-service reference for internal customers.
6. Manage multiple BI projects simultaneously; prepare project timelines; organize solution development specifications; monitor, review, and report on project progress.
7. Serve as liaison between our internal customers and DBA team to help develop and implement the storage and access of information through the data warehouse for the creation and production of automated reports and solutions. Work with System Administration, Developers, QA, and PMO teams to ensure SharePoint sites and solutions conform to accepted standards. Help drive the organization towards standardization and industry best practices.
8. Communicate in formal presentation settings including verbal proposals, process flows, formal written presentations, and deliverables covering areas of expertise; plan and conduct BI tool training workshops for internal customers; provide mentoring for BI team; identify and respond to end-user questions and issues in a timely, courteous manner. Provide leadership and work guidance to less-experienced personnel.
9. Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operational efficiency, productivity, and accuracy; decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
10. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
11. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity