Sr Agri-Business Banker/Dept Manager
1. Plan, supervise, and direct the Ag Loan Department to ensure that all activities are conducted efficiently and effectively and that all assigned staff are trained, evaluated, and motivated to perform their responsibilities in an effective manner.
2. Formulate Goals and Objectives for the Ag Loan Department, including a strong sales program and training. Monitor and report the progress towards these goals.
3. Keep informed of all laws and regulations that impact the Bank's Ag lending activities by attending informational seminars and meetings and studying resource materials. Ensure that all Ag loans are in compliance with the Bank's Loan Policy & Guidelines and applicable laws and regulations.
4. Review all loan requests as directed by the Loan Policy & Guidelines. Interview loan applicants, and collect and analyze financial and related data to determine the feasibility of the prospect and the merits of the specific loan request. Develop new business by contacting prospects and customers while making sound decisions and exhibiting good credit judgment.
5. Establish and negotiate where necessary the terms under which credit will be extended including the costs, repayment method, schedule, and collateral requirements to include securing required signatures and all documentation according to the Loan Policy & Guidelines.
6. On an ongoing basis, consider the level of risk in each loan in the portfolio and assign the corresponding risk rating to the loan.
7. Assist with collection of loans, workouts and OREO property using any legal means as outlined in the Bank's Loan Policy & Guidelines.
8. Serve as a resource person for other bank officers and staff regarding application or interpretation of loan policies and guidelines.
9. Represent the Bank and provide leadership in key community activities, including business, charitable, civic and social organizations to maintain a proper responsible citizen stature for the Bank.
10. Serve as a member on Loan Committee, if requested.
11. Act in accordance with FFC Policies & Procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
12. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity