Sr. Relationship Manager
1. Perform duties as account officer/relationship manager for qualified retirement accounts to ensure that all accounts are administered according to IRS, DOL, and ERISA rules and regulations.
2. Conduct client meetings and communications with management in the ongoing administration of accounts. Develop an understanding of how retirement benefit plans impact and help meet the business needs of your clients.
3. Arrange and perform on-site employee enrollment and ongoing education meetings for retirement accounts. Be familiar with and discuss investments, asset allocation and diversification, plan design, retirement income needs and long-term planning.
4. Develop IRA Rollover business by engaging with participants in or approaching retirement. Provide education on our professionally managed accounts, our investment portfolios and the process of transitioning to retirement thru our financial planning software.
5. Initiate contacts for developing and closing new employee benefit trust business. Review client needs, consult, plan and design qualified retirement plans to meet those needs while eliminating potential non-discrimination and testing issues. Respond to RFP’s and promote the bank’s employee benefit "bundled" trust services showcasing its advantages.
6. Assist in completion of required annual compliance notices (Safe Harbor, QDIA, and Auto-Enrollment) and DOL 408(b)(2) Plan Sponsor disclosure statements along with annual 404(a)(5) Participant disclosure statements.
7. Assist with plan document restatements, amendments, summary of material modifications, new agreements and notifications as required by IRS, DOL or plan sponsor election for both new and existing qualified plans.
8. Support Retirement Plan Services Recordkeeping Division with unique, difficult, escalated or consultative participant and employer issues/calls.
9. Provide oversight to the Employee Benefit record-keeping functions. Review work product prepared by team members, including annual trust accounting, compliance testing, tax form preparation, contribution calculations and safe harbor compliance.
10. Assist in the administration of the Participant and Plan Sponsor Web, including maintenance, installations, functionality, proper display and communication and education to staff.
11. Keep abreast of legislation and regulatory developments necessary to render affecting employee benefit administration.
12. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
13. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity