1. Perform system administration duties for financial-related applications, end-user computing (EUC) environment, and multiple other applications including user management, upgrades, new implementations, and support and training of end-user systems.
2. Receive customer inquiries via multiple channels and assess, prioritize, document, and provide first response back to the customer. Ensure each customer has a positive service experience on the first communication.
3. Manage client program implementation through planning tasks, controlling resources, and monitoring progress in order to support the implementation of technology solutions to business initiatives. Ensure technology implementation is consistent with business and technology management expectations.
4. Facilitate servicing of PC- and network-related problems and questions from internal users. This includes hardware, software, and application support. Ensure resolution of problems and inquiries, complete appropriate documentation, communicate effectively, and follow up within established service level agreements (SLAs).
5. Perform work by determining priorities, analyzing alternatives, and scheduling applicable methods and procedures for completion. Develop planning and implementation of methodologies working with project teams, stakeholders, and vendors with minimal supervision. Collaborate with ITS staff and internal users to complete assigned projects and research.
6. Implement and maintain systems in accordance with FFC security policies, best practices, and vendor hardening guides. Create and maintain system documentation. Review and update FFC ITS policies and procedures, ITS logs, technical training materials, inventories, and documentation.
7. Participate in required helpdesk after-hours on-call rotation.
8. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the technology supported by attending industry seminars and training sessions.
9. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
10. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity