Universal Banking Officer
1. Effectively match customer’s need by referring and/or selling products and services to enhance the customers’ relationship consistent with the First Bank & Trust Sales Culture. Work with resources provided to develop new customer relationships; including mortgage group, business banking group, ag group, brokerage/trust, construction department, existing customers, etc.
2. Responsible for maintaining existing relationships that are profitable to the bank. Actively communicate with and provide excellent customer service to existing customers to strengthen retention.
3. Perform general teller functions, including maintaining sufficient cash drawer funds to provide timely customer service while remaining within the drawer limit requirements set by the bank. Balance teller drawer and daily transactions according to established procedures.
4. Following Loan Policy and Guidelines, originate, underwrite, and close consumer loans. Monitor and maintain both the deposit and credit portfolios of customer households for quality and potential risk. If necessary, follow through on collection efforts, using all legal means as required by Loan Policy and Guidelines.
5. As coordinated by the Retail Branch Manager, conduct weekly surveys of competitors deposit rates and special offerings. Update internal rate chart and distribute to appropriate bank personnel.
6. Receive and verify domestic wire instructions from customers and transmit that information to the Accounting department.
7. Be involved in professional and non-profit organizations outside of the bank to help maintain the positive reputation of the bank.
8. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
9. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity