WMS Administrative Specialist
1. Provide primary administrative and receptionist support for all divisions of the Wealth Management Services Department.
2. Assist the WMS Department in all areas of account administration. Assist with the preparation and opening of new client accounts and the related paperwork. Assist with gathering information for PCS loan files.
3. Assist with client events, including support for planning and prep work, logistical details, coordinating invitation lists, RSVP tracking, and related post-event follow up.
4. Provide backup and overflow support within the WMS Department as needed. This includes coordinating all incoming and outgoing mail, as well as processing letters. Generate, record, and mail checks and facilitate wire transfers for customer and WMS Department accounts.
5. Assist with account reviews, perform file maintenance and serve as a support role for special projects.
6. Interact with other WMS and Bank staff, clients, and client service providers to facilitate client requests and execute proper account functions.
7. Prepare special reports quarterly and annually as required for all divisions of the WMS Department.
8. Participate in periodic WMS and other meetings and various training as required.
9. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
10. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity