July 28, 2022
Location: Brookings, SD or Sioux Falls, SD
This position works at the direction of the Chief Financial/Chief Operations Officer (CFO/COO) and the Chief Risk Officer/Chief Administrative Officer (CRO/CAO). This person will perform a variety of duties for executive level officers, as well as perform duties for Fishback Financial Corporation (FFC) (bank holding company).
QualificationsThis person should have a bachelor’s degree plus five years of prior work experience equivalent. This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills, an aptitude for detail and organization, and be able to work independently, exercising judgment and initiative, as well as the ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
1. Work at the direction of the CFO/COO and CRO/CAO to support the activities of the functions they manage, including coordinating meetings, recording minutes and working with regulatory contacts and assisting with special projects.
2. Attend FFC board meetings to record minutes.
3. Assist with shareholder reporting as needed by maintaining shareholder agreements, shareholder trust documents, and shareholder procedure documentation.
4. Prepare annual FFC shareholder meeting agenda, reports and proxies. Collect reports from FFC Chairman, CEO, CFO and the legal department.
5. Prepare regulatory filings as required, including, but not limited to the annual Federal Reserve Form FRY6. Assist with exam management and coordination.
6. Assist with examination and audit requests as directed, including tracking exam findings.
7. Assist with maintaining historical archives of FFC, FBT, and the shareholders of Fishback Financial Corporation.
8. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
9. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement(Opens in a new Window). Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email email@example.com.