July 8, 2022
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
The primary responsibility for this position is to develop complex code to meet the requirements of negotiated project definitions.
This person should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and a minimum of five years of related experience. This person must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of company personnel. Special Skill Sets: in depth knowledge of .Net core, ASP.net, REST APIs, MuleSoft, SOAP Web Services, JQuery/Typescripts, Bootstrap, Azure DevOps, GIT, MS SQL Server, Mobile Development in iOS using Swift and Android using Kotlin.
1. Meet with business unit experts to determine development needs. Work with business units to negotiate expected deliverables. Maintain ongoing discussion through the development process to ensure proper expectations are being set and met.
2. Develop secure, scalable solutions to meet business requirements interfacing or creating REST APIs where possible.
3. Follow the software development lifecycle using agile methodology when designing software solutions and negotiating project requirements.
4. Understand and implement architecture and design of MuleSoft solutions using API-led design principle.
5. Follow industry standards for secure coding practices.
6. Keep current on industry trends and advances in technology relating to the use of systems and technology in the financial industry. Make recommendations on the use of these advances and integrate them into our digital platforms.
7. Create technical documentation for software, code or any other internal or external user documentation.
8. Evaluate, analyze, and troubleshoot reported unintended software features in internally developed or 3rd party purchased software systems.
9. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement. Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email email@example.com.