November 18, 2022
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
This person is responsible for assisting the System Support Team with incoming change control requests and support questions relating to banking software systems from all departments within Fishback Financial Corporation.
This person should have a high school diploma plus be working towards a higher education degree. Effective communication skills and the ability to complete multiple tasks while meeting deadlines are essential. This person should possess good communication and analytical skills as well as an aptitude for detail.
1. Assist with a variety of administrative and operational tasks as directed by the Banking Systems Supervisor that support operational efficiency.
2. Assist with researching and implementing effective solutions to departmental needs in accordance with compliance requirements, as directed by the Banking Systems Supervisor.
3. Assist with monitoring change control requests and support questions regarding banking software systems and taking appropriate action on those requests.
4. Document and track system changes in accordance to the change control policy.
5. Create and transmit various data files to third parties as scheduled and/or required.
6. Assist Banking Systems Supervisor in creating and updating departmental procedures for all tasks performed.
7. Act in accordance with FFC Policies and Procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
8. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.