March 6, 2023
Location: Multiple-- Brookings, Sioux Falls, Vermillion, Watertown, or White, SD or Edina or New Prague, MN
This person is responsible for the daily monitoring of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program. This person is supervised by and works closely with the appointed BSA Officer regarding all aspects of compliance with the BSA/AML requirements, USA PATRIOT Act, OFAC, Regulation GG, and the FACT Act (Identity Theft Red Flag Program).
This individual should have a bachelor’s degree, plus three years of work-related experience or the equivalent. This person should have knowledge of all applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and regulatory guidance documents as they pertain to BSA. This person should have strong written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills. This person will need to work independently or as a team member.
1. Maintain compliance with the BSA/AML requirements, USA PATRIOT Act, OFAC, Regulation GG, and FACT Act.
2.Perform BSA/AML suspicious activity investigations throughout the Bank utilizing Verafin software, referrals from various internal sources, internet research, and information from external contacts.
3. Attend and assist with quarterly meetings for BSA Liaisons to ensure designees are trained and informed of regulatory changes.
4. Participate in SAR Committee. File and review SARs as assigned.
5. Represent Risk Management on standing and ad-hoc groups, project teams, and committees, as assigned by supervisor.
6. Provide support and backup for all fraud functions.
7. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
8. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement. Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.