September 18, 2023
Location: Brookings, SD
This person provides support to the Business Bankers for the ongoing function of the Business Banking Department; serving as an internal resource for the Business Banking Department on all lending, deposit, and system related programs and software, including Salesforce and nCino. Assist management on specific projects as instructed.
QualificationsThis person should have an associate’s degree plus 5 years of relevant experience or the equivalent. General knowledge of banking services is preferred. This person should have good written and verbal communication skills with internal team members and clients and be able to handle confidential documents and information.
- Assist officers with transactions, such as but not limited to, Salesforce and nCino, loan advances, closings/bookings, compliance/reporting, loan inputs, deposit transfers, loan payments, letter preparation, and file discrepancy reports at the direction of the Business Bankers.
- Coordinate with officers the annual review process, interim reviews, and other items pertaining to the regular maintenance of a loan file.
- At lender’s request, assist banker to prepare construction draw advances, lien waivers, and maintain draw files.
- Understand and be knowledgeable of all products and services offered.
- Provide exceptional customer service while interacting with customers and other professionals.
- Monitor in-process loan files for receipt of complete and accurate documentation for underwriting. Assist banker to prepare credit packages for submission to underwriting.
- Monitor all current business loan files and paid loan files to ensure proper maintenance according to established procedures.
- Attend all team meetings and training seminars as deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
- Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement(Opens in a new Window). Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email email@example.com.