September 9, 2022
Location: Ankeny, IA
This position is responsible for developing and implementing strategies in an effort to boost sales in the Firstline Funding Group, factoring division. To forge new relationships with business clients and referral sources, maintain and build on existing ones.
This person should have a bachelor’s degree, plus three years of related experience or the equivalent. This person should be well organized, a good communicator and is tuned into the needs of the market served.
1. Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers.
2. Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
3. Evaluate market conditions and recommend changes to encourage maximum sales activity. Develop and create marketing strategies to ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profit.
4. Seek, identify and solicit desirable customers and referral sources in order to achieve maximum profitability with minimum risk to the division. Manage prospect pipeline from interest (establishing relationship), development (understanding need), and close.
5. Consult with prospects and existing customers regarding financial needs, recommend products and solutions to meet those needs in an effort to grow the portfolio and ensure customer retention.
6. Assist in prospect application review, due diligence (both new and existing accounts) and underwriting procedures. Assist in review of new prospect packages, narratives and documentation.
7. Keep informed of industry products, developments and financial trends, ensuring the division’s competitive advantage. Be able to present the benefits of each product to best meet the customer’s need.
8. Communicate the benefits and advantages to prospective and existing clients as well as referral sources. Attend networking functions, sales conferences and industry functions as
9. Continually build a network of internal and external sources and resources to further enhance the customer experience and meet customer’s needs.
10. Keep management informed about business activities, performance, opportunities and recommend courses of action. Provide periodic sales reports indicating sales trends.
11. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
12. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement. Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email email@example.com.