November 17, 2021
Location: Roseville, MN
This person provides administrative support to the Business Bankers.
This person should have a minimum of an associate’s degree plus two years of previous work experience or the equivalent. General knowledge of bank services is helpful. This person should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Greet customers, and screen and transfer incoming calls for the Business Bankers.
- Prepare various banking transactions for Business Bankers, including but not limited to loan advances, deposit transfers, and loan payments.
- Assist in electronic file preparation and on-going loan documentation by scanning and indexing loan documents in Synergy.
- Assist officers with file discrepancy reports, in conjunction with electronic loan files and collateral tracking, by interacting with customers and other sources to obtain information to complete loan files.
- Adhere to the bank’s corporate retention policy and maintain/destroy loan files, reports, and other miscellaneous documents as the bank’s policy states.
- Prepare construction draw advances and lien waivers and maintain draw files in regard to the Loans in Process (LIP) program.
- Prepare letters, comments, commercial reviews, and other documentation at the direction of the Business Bankers.
- Schedule and maintain a log for all real estate appraisals for both the Mortgage and Business Banking Loan Departments.
- Assist Business Bankers in their roles with community activities and on special projects as needed.
- Act as a member of the dual-control team that operates the safekeeping and collateral
- Provide assistance and backup to Ag, Mortgage, and Retail Departments as necessary
dependent on location.
- Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee
- Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement. Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.