March 9, 2022
Location: Brookings, SD or Sioux Falls, SD
OVERALL FUNCTIONS: This person supervises the Cash Management Services staff and provides oversight, analysis, and input on day-to-day Cash Management work. This person is also responsible for the existing oversight of ACH Originators and Remote Deposit Capture services and assisting with the implementation of new processes to support regulatory changes.
QUALIFICATIONS: This person should have a bachelor’s degree and five years of bank related experience or the equivalent. Knowledge of Cash Management Services processes, bank operations, and risk control monitoring is preferred. This person must be a self-starter, possess good analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills, and work independently. Effective communication is required using strong oral and written language skills. Knowledge of banking regulations is preferred. AAP accreditation is required within 2 years.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
1. Lead the team and develop an atmosphere of teamwork, open communication, and unity. Provide oversight of all services offered. Actively mentor staff and ensure they are trained, evaluated, and motivated to perform their responsibilities in an effective and progressive manner.
2. Be the resource and subject-matter expert for staff and management regarding Cash Management systems and processes. Communicate and work effectively with staff, external customers, and all levels of management as necessary.
3. Be the departmental lead for the ACH audit and requests for information related to audits and examinations. Coordinate responses to specific audit and examination findings.
4. Direct the planning, development, and implementation of the annual ACH and RDC risk assessment, as well as manage and enhance the programs on the guidance from FDIC, FFIEC, and Corporate Risk Management.
5. Facilitate ACH and RDC team projects to support effective system utilization and operational efficiency.
6. Be the lead representative for Cash Management related projects and participate as a member of a project team in projects impacting Cash Management.
7. Evaluate processes and recommend changes to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, or standardize processes within Cash Management.
8. Provide support for Cash Management procedures to ensure they are updated periodically, are standardized, and conform to bank standards.
9. Prepare reports and summaries as needed and required by Manager.
10. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
11. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement(Opens in a new Window). Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.