September 6, 2023
Location: Brookings, SD or Sioux Falls, SD
This position works as part of a team who supports corporate change management initiatives. This position will directly support the Change Management Office including Continuous Improvement & Project Management. This will include the opportunity to develop and provide reports and reporting tools, evaluate processes and process flows, and shadow change initiatives providing support as needed.
This person must have completed a minimum of two years toward a post-secondary degree. A background in Office products and SharePoint is desired. Some exposure to banking or bank processes is encouraged.
This role requires employment to be on-site.
1. Assist the Continuous Improvement Manager with the management of bank improvement programs, including developing and deploying engagement experiments, tracking engagement, and engaging with the program members.
2. Establish a foundational understanding of LEAN and continuous improvement methodologies and develop and facilitate improvement trainings, under guidance of the Continuous Improvement Manager.
3. Assist with the development, quality review, and delivery of Change Management Office reporting, notifications, and alerts.
4. Assist with the review and update of procedures, training materials, and implementation of department level process change for both Continuous Improvement & the Project Management Office.
5. Shadow both Continuous Improvement and Project Management Office facilitations and provide direct support to the projects as needed by the facilitating manager.
6. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
7. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement. Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.