November 20, 2023
Location: Madison, SD
This person is responsible for direct contact with clients, including invoice and account analysis and daily document management in the factoring division.
This person should have an associate’s degree, plus two years of related work experience or the equivalent. This person must possess good communication and organizational skills.
1. Develop, manage, and maintain customer relationships with frequent communication and analysis. Identify and monitor trends in activity, concentration risks, changes in authority, red flags, tax levies, fraudulent activity, etc. and report these to the appropriate parties.
2. Reconcile and maintain original bills of lading and bill to Account Debtor, as directed, following established procedures of Distribution, Crosscheck, Audit and Data Entry/Upload for customer’s submitted invoices.
3. Manage reserve accounts. Report concerns regarding status of reserve balances as it pertains to risk on accounts-receivable aging.
4. Monitor tax payments and other compliance as required per account.
5. Communicate the benefits and advantages to prospective clients as well as referral sources. Study publications and attend functions to gain further knowledge of industry and competitors.
6. Counsel with the Client Relationship Supervisor on all matters pertinent to the management of client accounts in the factoring unit, which includes keeping them informed on business activities, performance, opportunities, and recommended courses of action.
7. Support Processing & Document Management Teams in review and entry of documentation according to established policy.
8. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
9. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement(Opens in a new Window). Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 877.440.2258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.