January 11, 2023
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
This individual performs a wide variety of confidential administrative functions for the Compliance team. The Compliance team is responsible for identifying, mitigating, and controlling risks associated with regulatory compliance.
This individual should have a high school diploma and completed a minimum of two years of undergraduate study. This individual must exhibit a high level of professionalism, implementing confidentiality, as well as possess above average written and oral communication skills. This individual should have an above average knowledge of Microsoft Office. Training or experience in all areas of personal computers and documentation is recommended.
1. Job shadow the Compliance team to learn the functions and processes of each area of the team.
2. Participate in bank-wide project teams in support of Compliance.
3. Participate in various committee meetings in support of Compliance.
4. Perform research and analysis to gain an understanding of the regulatory landscape in community banking.
5. Support Compliance by attending team meetings and completing tasks as assigned.
6. Research, coordinate, and implement special initiatives.
7. Act in accordance with First Bank & Trust policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
8. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.