September 21, 2022
Location: Brookings, SD or Sioux Falls, SD
This person is responsible for the management, configuration, and maintenance of IT infrastructure needs within FBT. This individual works with internal and external parties to design, acquire, integrate, and maintain systems to support business initiatives while achieving operation efficiency and information integrity.
This person should have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in the technology field, and one year of related job experience in technology services/management or the equivalent. Virtual Certification is a plus. Knowledge of networking, storage, and/or systems architecture is required. Exposure to complex technical troubleshooting is desired. This person must possess a strong understanding of service delivery and have excellent communications skills. This person must be self-motivated, highly organized, and able to prioritize tasks. This position will require infrequently lifting up to 75 pounds, occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds, and frequently lifting up to 25 pounds. This person may occasionally work in environments that may be louder than a normal office environment, requiring the use of hearing protection and protective clothing. This person will occasionally use ladders, power equipment, and hand tools in completing job responsibilities.
1. Support all functions relating to two of the following: network, storage, server infrastructure, voice solution, wireless technologies, security, or end-user support throughout the corporation. Ensure all operations are conducted efficiently and effectively with minimal disruption to the business.
2. Analyze inquiries and create solutions to resolve the problems. Review all inquiries to ensure that proper follow-up and closure have been accomplished. Ensure that resolutions of problems and inquiries are in accordance with the ITS service delivery standards.
3. Plan and manage preventative measures for infrastructure support. Perform updates during least impacting, non-business hours, when necessary.
4. Ensure each user has adequate connectivity and security in accordance with company policies. Become familiar with and implement new FFC systems as they are introduced.
5. Perform network administration and security including setting up users, maintaining user rights, e-mail configuration, user access controls, WAN monitoring, and system security.
6. Keep current on industry trends and advances in technology relating to the use of computer systems in the financial vertical. Make recommendations on the use of these advances. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the technology supported by attending industry seminars and training sessions, as well as utilize third-party technology consulting as needed.
7. Attend meetings as deemed appropriate and collaborate with other FFC staff on hardware/software/applications projects and research.
8. Participate in required helpdesk and after-hours on-call rotation.
9. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
10. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement. Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.