October 31, 2022
Location: Brookings, SD
This person performs a wide variety of activities in the daily processing of loan transactions.
This person should have a high school diploma plus one year of post high school. A good knowledge of bank loan procedures is desired. This person must have good communication skills, an aptitude for details and a willingness to work with all company personnel.
1. Perform checkbacks for Synergy and Loan Ops teams.
2. Act as a back up to the Loan Servicing Department. Duties included would range from tearing paid files down and preparing satisfactions.
3. Key loan denials, and process less complex loan transactions in Laser Pro and act as a backup to the Centralized Loan Processing Department.
4. Open and process insurance documents in a timely manner, as a backup to the Loan Servicing Department.
5. Open and process loan payments/key loan advances in a timely and accurate manner, as a backup to the Loan
6. Analyze loan reports to ensure accuracy.
7. Complete assigned projects as designated by the supervisor.
8. Act in accordance with Fist Bank & Trust policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
9. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement(Opens in a new Window). Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email email@example.com.