September 18, 2023
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
This person will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Department with design, project coordination, copywriting and/or PR, media placement and other duties, depending on major and area of expertise.
QualificationsThis person should be pursuing a degree in marketing or related field. Must be an organized and motivated self-starter with marketing experience in and out of the classroom. Adherence to deadlines, attention to detail, and effective internal communication are key factors to achieving success in this role. Some experience in writing and/or design, as well as experience with online marketing and social media a plus. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software required.
This role requires employment to be on-site.
1. Learn FB&T’s marketing philosophy and process, voice/tone/branding guidelines, and the regulatory requirements of marketing in the banking industry
2. Work directly with supervisor or other marketing team members to understand the objectives and requirements of assigned marketing projects, following the teams process to create, present, gain/document approvals, and implement
3. Explore the following opportunities, based upon experience and area of study:
a. Design marketing materials incorporating branded visuals and copy
b. Develop content for various formats: website, social media, Google, press releases, employee bios, print ads and lobby displays
c. Develop media plans, gather estimates/rate information, and coordinate marketing projects with media reps and vendors
d. Coordinate projects and organize the development and distribution of materials
4. Learn marketing systems and assist in optimizing campaigns, demonstrating the ability to multi-task while producing accurate and high-quality work
5. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
6. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement(Opens in a new Window). Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email email@example.com.