August 10, 2023
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
This person is responsible for strategic planning and project coordination in the Marketing Department, as well as writing ad copy, web content, and PR materials and planning media strategies.
QualificationsThis person should have a bachelor’s degree, plus six years of previous related work experience or the equivalent. This person must be organized and self-motivated. Adherence to deadlines, attention to detail, and effective communication skills are key factors to achieving success in this role. Some experience in writing advertising copy/press releases, as well as an understanding of Google AdWords, analytics, CMS websites, and social media platforms, is preferred.
- Support the overall objectives of the organization by developing strategic marketing plans for assigned lines of business and stakeholders in collaboration with marketing cohort, engaging support teams, vendors, and freelancers as appropriate.
- Manage all marketing activity for assigned business units, executing marketing strategies/ tactics within planned timelines and budgets while effectively communicating with stakeholders and staff to ensure engagement and support.
- Engage marketing team members in planning, development, and implementation phases, effectively utilizing team resources and collaboration to ensure consistent corporate branding and tone across all marketing channels.
- Build impactful campaigns that drive results and build FBT’s brand, setting specific measurable goals and obtaining/communicating data to track marketing performance.
- Manage marketing systems and functions as assigned including but not limited to the list below. Cross-train teammates and maintain working knowledge of all to ensure continuity, support, and compliance to policies and procedures.
- BANKeasy.com CMS
- Email Marketing Platforms
- CRM Platform
- Social Media Accounts
- Google Accounts
- Digital Banking Messaging
- FB&T Community Fund
- Retail Committee Representation
- Support the department’s public relations efforts, writing press releases, employee bios, and relevant web/social media content.
- Represent the marketing team on project teams, as assigned, creating effective marketing and communications plans for both external and internal initiatives.
- Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement(Opens in a new Window). Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email email@example.com.