October 5, 2021
Location: Brookings or Sioux Falls, SD
This person will be primarily working with Program Managers, Quality Assurance and other internal departments for ongoing oversight of mission-critical vendors who provide services to support FBT’s national products programs.
This person should have a bachelor’s degree and three years of banking and/or credit card experience or similar operational/ production experience. Strong written and verbal communication skills required, along with ability to multi-task and adjust priorities. Proficiency with MS Word, Excel needed with knowledge of Access beneficial. Must be willing to travel nationwide for up to 10 days per year.
- Provide direction to the Partner, including but not limited to program material reviews, report monitoring and drafting appropriate reports for the President of National Products, National Products Oversight Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Assist in overseeing the review and the examination of the services provided to customers for adherence to policies, procedures, contracts, rules, regulations, and any regulatory guidance documents that apply to the Bank.
- Monitor and assist with the responsiveness of the mission critical Partners(s) to audit and exam findings along with quality assurance reviews and user acceptance testing.
- Establish and maintain ongoing communication with Partner(s) and their vendors, in order to ensure successful execution of program materials.
- Take part in departmental projects, including all National Product program tasks.
- Serve on new product implementation projects.
- Be involved with the completion of Association Forms, Credit Bureaus and other third-party vendor services as new product features are identified.
- Actively participate in weekly meetings with the Partner and maintain meeting minutes as required.
- Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement(Opens in a new Window). Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.