October 20, 2023
Location: Brookings, SD
This person will be responsible for ongoing quality assurance reviews of vendors who provide service to support FBT’s national products program.
This person should have an Associates Degree plus a minimum of three years financial services experience or the equivalent. This person should possess good verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills and well rounded financial services knowledge. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and have general understanding of banking compliance regulations. 3rd Party Payment Processor experience preferred.
1. Perform monthly review of processes for various programs within the national products area.
2. Work with manager to communicate findings to third party providers and track for resolution.
3. Provide monthly reporting of quality assurance reviews to senior management and the bank board of directors.
4. Develop internal quality assurance processes and monitoring systems for key areas within FFC.
5. Assist in the development of quality assurance processes for new programs as they start up.
6. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
7. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement. Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email email@example.com.