January 13, 2023
Location: Sioux Falls, SD or Brookings, SD
This person will assist the Human Resources Talent Management team with internal talent development. This person will learn the foundations of Talent Management and will focus on employee retention and engagement related projects.
This person should have a high school diploma plus be working towards a higher education degree. Excellent interpersonal skills are necessary. This person must exhibit a high level of professionalism and have the ability to innovate and think creatively. The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to help others succeed and grow in their careers.
1. Assist in the enhancement of internal employee development programs in partnership with the Talent Management team.
2.Research and support new employee development programs.
3. Assist with the success of The Vault internship program to strengthen program outcomes.
4. Opportunity to learn our HRIS and other talent platforms, completing system projects as needed.
5. Design and develop educational career content for adult learners.
6. Research current talent management trends and provide recommendations for best practices.
7. Complete special projects as assigned.
8. Attend and participate in Human Resources team meetings.
9. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
10. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.