June 21, 2022
Location: Brookings, SD or Sioux Falls, SD
This person is responsible for prioritizing, managing, monitoring, and tracking the overall software and system integration initiatives at the corporate level. This person is responsible for the overall technological security posture and security direction of FBT. This person is also responsible for all System Administration and IT infrastructure needs within FBT. This person meets regularly with FBT business unit managers to ascertain system needs as well as service-quality levels. This person manages technology-related projects to ensure successful implementation. This individual works with internal and external parties to design, acquire, integrate, and maintain systems to support business initiatives while achieving operation efficiency, information integrity, and security best practices.
This person should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and a minimum of five years of previous experience in systems design, implementation, and administration or the equivalent. This person needs advanced training in virtualization technologies, infrastructure management, and security management. This person must possess a strong understanding of service delivery and have excellent communications skills. This person should be highly organized and able to prioritize tasks and effectively manage technology and process-based teams. This person must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
1. Plan, supervise, and direct staff, ensuring all processes are conducted efficiently and effectively and all assigned staff are trained, evaluated, and motivated to perform their responsibilities in an effective manner.
2. Plan and manage all functions relating to systems integration, systems administration, networking, data centers, server infrastructure, and help desk support throughout the corporation, and ensure all operations are conducted efficiently and effectively. Aggressively drive to leverage platforms and technology across product lines within business units and across the company.
3. Be responsible for information security and customer information security across FBT applications and platforms. Develop policies and best practices, and perform risk assessments to help maintain a rigid security posture within the organization. Oversee the implementation of security best practices and security training, and report to the ITS Security Committee, and the Board of Directors on any information security concerns or observations.
4. Direct staff to provide the servicing for inquiries received via multiple channels from internal and external users. Review all inquiries to ensure that proper follow-up and closure have been accomplished. Escalate with vendors if resolutions are not being found in a timely manner. Ensure users/customers are provided professional, courteous, and timely support and service.
5. Work closely with the executive management team to align company information technology with the strategic direction of the organization. As a member of the IT management team, help drive strategy by providing input on decisions for the company with regard to technology standards, policies, and procedures. Assist CTO with strategic decisions.
6. Ensure that the corporation’s security devices are configured to provide the highest level of functionality to the users while adhering to the security policies and guidelines established by the corporation and industry best practices.
7. Direct implementation teams during new/upgrade system projects via well-defined plans, including procedures, deadlines, and accountability for maximum efficiency and cost containment.
8. Conduct comprehensive technology due diligence on potential acquisitions.
9. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
10. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement. Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.