October 25, 2022
Location: Roseville, MN
This person shall be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships and managing client needs, while proactively recognizing opportunities and offering solutions, all while putting people first. In addition, this person will be responsible for growing and managing deposit and loan accounts while referring other solutions to internal business line partners, all with the client’s best interests in mind.
This person should have a bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of two years of related experience or the equivalent. This person should demonstrate strong communication skills through excellent verbal and written correspondence, effective listening, and responsiveness. This person should be genuinely personable, empathetic to others, collaborative, and a solutions driven problem solver.
Responsibilities1. Provide a superior service experience that not only satisfies the wants and needs of the bank’s guests but provides them with a unique experience indicative of FBT’s culture and commitment to the communities we serve.
2. Enthusiastically develop, maintain and growing new and existing relationships that are profitable to the bank while minimizing risk. While not required, a general understanding and aptitude for sales aids in this responsibility.
3. Perform general teller functions; including processing deposits, withdrawals, payments and negotiable items. Maintain a balanced cash drawer each day. Remain risk aware recognizing and swiftly reporting any suspicious transactions. Assist in the daily servicing of branch hardware; including ATM and/or TCR(s).
4. Anticipate needs and advise clients on solutions that personally benefit them.
5. Be an expert and educate clients in the bank’s suite of products, services, and processes that meet both client and community needs.
6. Proactively seek direction from the Retail Branch Manager that assures daily work aligns with organizational goals. In addition, be persistent in building relationships and collaborating with colleagues both inside and outside of the Retail business line to meet client needs.
7. Seek and sustain community involvement.
8. Follow Loan Policy and Guidelines, when originating, underwriting, and closing consumer and business loans.
9. Monitor and maintain both the deposit and credit portfolios for quality and potential risk. If necessary, follow through on collection efforts, using all legal means as required by Loan Policy and Guidelines.
10. Act in accordance with FBT policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
11. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training and all meetings deemed appropriate by supervisor.
First Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Read our complete Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement(Opens in a new Window). Applicants who would like to request reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should call Human Resources at 800.843.1552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.