COVID-19: We're all in this together.
As we begin the process of reopening our bank lobbies on a location-by-location basis, we are taking it slowly in an effort to balance the health concerns of COVID-19 with our desire to return to business as usual. We know our customers and employees may have different levels of concern about resuming activity, and we want to do so in a way that is safe and feels comfortable to everyone, including vulnerable populations. As a result, we will be adjusting hours and staffing in our reopened lobbies to meet the needs of our local community.
While banking online, with our mobile app, or at our drive-up windows are still your best options for limiting contact, we are taking measures to make our lobbies safe for those who need to stop in. Safeguards you will see in our reopened lobbies include:
- Our employees will be wearing masks, and we invite you to do so as well. You might be asked to briefly remove your mask for identification purposes only.
- Window guards and shields have been installed to minimize contact.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the lobby, and increased cleaning protocols have been implemented.
- Restrooms and other portions of the bank will be restricted to employees only.
Lobby service is open in the following locations as of the date noted. If your location is not listed below, lobby service currently remains suspended. We will continue to update the list as each location reopens.
- New Prague – Monday, June 1
- Brookings Downtown – Tuesday, June 2
If access to your location lobby remains suspended, please know we are still open for business:
- Our drive-up windows and night deposit remain open and available normal hours.
- Our mortgage, wealth management, business/ag banking, and insurance teams, as well as personal bankers, are available to serve you via phone, email, or by appointment.
- All of our regular services, other than access to some lobbies, currently remain available. If you need to meet with one of us, please call the person you need to see. We’ll be happy to schedule an appointment.
- As always, Digital Banking is available 24/7 (CLICK HERE to enroll), and our call center is open normal hours (800.843.1552).
This page is where you can find updates, options to make remote banking easier, as well as other useful information during the pandemic.
- Important Information Regarding Stimulus Payments for Deceased Loved Ones
- Customer Communication (sent 3-16-20)
- Minnesota Customer Communication (sent 3-18-20)
- South Dakota Customer Communication (sent 3-19-20)
- Enroll in Digital Banking
- Modified Hours:
- Sioux Falls Dawley Farms:
Drive-up Only: 7:30-5:30pm (Monday-Friday) and 8-12pm (Saturdays)
- Sioux Falls Dawley Farms:
- Event Cancellations:
- All First Class Club Events (including Movie Day in Brookings) – cancelled
- Milbank Open House – March 18 – cancelled
- Sioux Falls Dawley Storytime Event – March 18 – cancelled
- Canton Open House – March 26 – cancelled
- Business Retirement Plan Seminar in Princeton, MN – April 7 – cancelled
- Friends of First Bank & Trust Appreciation Event in Roseville, MN – April 14 – cancelled
- Fraud Tips
- Contact Us
We are in this with you — we all want to be safe, and we also all need to be able to continue to do our business as best as possible despite this disruption. As always, feel free to contact us at 800.843.1552 with any questions or for assistance. We are committed to serving you!