PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
1. Service and administer assigned Business Banking relationships in accordance with existing Bank Policies and Guidelines.
2. Interview loan applicants, and collect and analyze financial and related data to determine the feasibility of the prospect and the merits of the specific loan request.
3. Establish and negotiate where necessary the terms under which a financial relationship will be extended including the costs, repayment method, schedule, and collateral requirements to include securing required signatures and all documentation according to the Loan Policy and Guidelines.
4. Develop new business by contacting prospects and clients while making sound decisions and exhibiting good credit judgment.
5. On an ongoing basis, consider the level of risk in each loan in the portfolio and assign the corresponding risk rating to the loan.
6. Utilize reasonable efforts on the collection of loans extended using any legal means as outlined in the Loan Policy and Guidelines.
7. Frequently review and conduct a financial needs assessment with each Business Banking client in an effort to grow their relationship with the bank.
8. Facilitate referrals and meetings between Business Banking clients and other members of the banking team such as Wealth Management Services, Insurance and Electronic Banking.
9. Keep informed of industry and financial trends, which may impact the Bank's Business Banking portfolio.
10. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
11. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.