Core System Administrator
1. Work on projects as directed by the Core Support Manager that support effective system utilization and operational efficiency.
2. Research and implement effective solutions to departmental needs in accordance with compliance requirements, as directed by the Core Support Manager.
3. Assist with monitoring change control and support requests and taking appropriate action on those requests.
4. Document and track system changes in accordance with the change-control policy.
5. Create and transmit various data files to third parties as scheduled and/or required, and act as the point of contact for questions or data integrity issues.
6. Assist with the creation of year-end reporting, annual release, and the implementation of software upgrades or replacements on various systems.
7. Assist the Core Support Manager in creating and conducting training on the various systems.
8. Document, track, manage and be accountable for project results. Present regular updates to management on project status.
9. Obtain a detailed knowledge of managed systems in order to act as a resource for users. Obtain a general knowledge of other systems managed within the System Support department.
10. Document and maintain procedures for all managed systems and tasks performed, ensuring they do not conflict with FFC policies and/or applicable banking regulations to ensure systems and documentation are ready for exams and audits.
11. Attend applicable training sessions. Keep up to date on the latest system enhancements and industry trends and communicate them appropriately.
12. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.