Date: April 29, 2015
Location: Sioux Falls, SD (Main)
Supervisor: Branch Manager
Overall Functions: This person provides courier service to all locations in Sioux Falls. This person picks up and delivers customer transactions and/or documents to be processed at the downtown bank location.
Qualifications: This person should have a high school diploma or the equivalent. A valid South Dakota driver’s license must be maintained. Effective detail skills and knowledge of employee names, duties and locations are important. This person must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
1. Provide courier service to and from local bank and other corporate locations to ensure communication, depository bags, change orders, documents, supplies, and other materials arrive in a timely manner according to established procedures.
2. Keep courier vehicle maintained to assure it is reliable, safe, and kept in presentable condition. Maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
3. Process incoming mail and inter-bank correspondence.
4. Maintain customer and bank confidentiality.
5. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
6. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
In order to better assist you, we will need to gather some information. Please fill out the information below and click the Start Chat button to talk to a Customer Service Representative.
Please note our chat support is available
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - Noon
You are now leaving BANKeasy.com.
While we offer this link for your convenience, please note that we are not responsible for the content provided by third-party websites. We encourage you to review the policies of any website prior to sharing personal information to ensure privacy and security.