Customer Service Representative - Insurance
Date: February 26, 2015
Location: Sioux Falls, SD (I229)
Supervisor: Insurance Agency Manager
Overall Functions: This person is responsible for providing administrative support for the insurance agency, with a major emphasis on customer service.
Qualifications: This person should have an Associate’s Degree, plus one year of administrative/customer service experience or the equivalent. A high level of professionalism is a must, as well as above average written and oral communication skills. Individual must be a multi-tasker and have a strong attention to detail. Above average computer skills are needed. Property & Casualty Insurance License required or must be obtained within one year of hire.
1. Greet and identify customer needs, while performing a wide variety of administrative duties.
2. Assist agent with quotes, applications and policy submissions for new customers.
3. Provide support with policy changes, endorsements, cancellations, payments, claims, etc for existing customers.
4. Assist in prospecting for new business through existing client base and referrals.
5. Write personal lines and life & health policies as necessary, to back up the agent.
6. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
**Fishback Financial is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In order to better assist you, we will need to gather some information. Please fill out the information below and click the Start Chat button to talk to a Customer Service Representative.
Please note our chat support is available
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - Noon
You are now leaving BANKeasy.com.
While we offer this link for your convenience, please note that we are not responsible for the content provided by third-party websites. We encourage you to review the policies of any website prior to sharing personal information to ensure privacy and security.