Document Management Assistant II
Date: April 15, 2014
Location: Madison, SD
Supervisor: VP Firstline Funding Group
Overall Functions: This person will be responsible for administering all areas of invoicing, including acquisition, distribution, filing, and billing.
Qualifications: This person should have a high school or GED equivalent degree and two years of prior experience in clerical support functions or the equivalent. Ability to take direction from management and senior team members and meet deadlines is required.
1. Process and distribute checks and Carrier billing to the appropriate departments.
2. Reconcile and maintain original bills of lading and bill to Account Debtor, as directed.
3. Manage the unique billing process and requirements for certain identified account debtors.
4. Manage the notice of assignment process and file confirmations as directed.
5. Process all outgoing billing in a timely manner.
6. Reconcile and deliver the daily deposit.
7. Maintain filing system for all reports and other miscellaneous items.
8. Scan, file and retrieve all invoices in and out of the optical library.
9. Phone reception duties as assigned.
10. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
11. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
In order to better assist you, we will need to gather some information. Please fill out the information below and click the Start Chat button to talk to a Customer Service Representative.
Please note our chat support is available
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - Noon
You are now leaving BANKeasy.com.
While we offer this link for your convenience, please note that we are not responsible for the content provided by third-party websites. We encourage you to review the policies of any website prior to sharing personal information to ensure privacy and security.