Mortgage Loan Processor
Date: March 3, 2015
Location: Sioux Falls, SD (I229)
Supervisor: Mortgage Loan Operations Manager
Overall Functions: This person provides all loan processing support for the mortgage loan officers.
Qualifications: This person should have an associate’s degree, plus two years of prior job-related experience or the equivalent. Good communication skills and the ability to interact with customers, realtors and other professionals are required. This person must be familiar with mortgage lending concepts, practices and procedures.
1. Prepare and process all mortgage loan documentation from origination to closing according to established procedures. Identify appropriate documentation for all types of loans.
2. Monitor in-process loan files for receipt of complete and accurate documentation for underwriting. Prepare credit package for submission to underwriting. Resolve subsequent underwriting conditions.
3. Provide quality customer service while interacting with customers, realtors and other professionals.
4. Assist with the sale of secondary market mortgage loans to the proper investor, according to specified requirements and resolve any exceptions needed to expedite the sale.
5. Backup to conduct mortgage loan closings according to established procedures.
6. Cover branch receptionist desk during lunch-hours on a rotating schedule, as needed.
7. Attend all team meetings and training seminars, as deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
8. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
**EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
In order to better assist you, we will need to gather some information. Please fill out the information below and click the Start Chat button to talk to a Customer Service Representative.
Please note our chat support is available
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - Noon
You are now leaving BANKeasy.com.
While we offer this link for your convenience, please note that we are not responsible for the content provided by third-party websites. We encourage you to review the policies of any website prior to sharing personal information to ensure privacy and security.