Mortgage Loan Specialist
1. Prepare and process all mortgage loan documentation from origination to closing according to established procedures. Identify appropriate documentation for all types of loans.
2. Monitor in-process loan files for receipt of complete and accurate documentation for underwriting. Prepare credit package for submission to underwriting. Resolve subsequent underwriting conditions.
3. Provide quality customer service while interacting with customers, realtors and other professionals.
4. Assist with the sale of secondary market mortgage loans to the proper investor, according to specified requirements and resolve any exceptions needed to expedite the sale.
5. Backup to conduct mortgage loan closings according to established procedures.
6. Cover branch receptionist desk during lunch-hours on a rotating schedule, as needed.
7. Attend all team meetings and training seminars, as deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
8. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
**Fishback Financial is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.