Phone Banker II
Date: January 5, 2015
Location: Brookings, SD (East)
Supervisor: Call Center Supervisor
Overall Functions: This person will be responsible for responding to incoming telephone calls from customers and bank employees concerning customer accounts and customer account related service in conformance with policy, procedures and service quality standards. This person acts as a support for all staff regarding bank operations areas or topics.
Qualifications: This person should have an associate's degree, plus two years of experience in a related field or the equivalent. This person must display excellent oral and written communication skills and have the ability to work independently and as a team. This person must have proven customer service, judgment and organizational skills and must possess excellent computer skills.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
1. Respond to customer phone inquiries regarding a full range of customer transactions and banking products, services and internet banking.
2. Ensure customer confidentiality.
3. Seek opportunities to retain, expand and attract customer relationships. Assess customer needs and make recommendations regarding options available.
4. Adhere to established policies and procedures regarding appropriate resolution of customer complaints.
5. Demonstrate effective decision making in determining corrections, fee waivers and refunds and in appropriate methods/solutions to meeting customers needs.
6. Inform Management of irregular or recurring problems and suggest improvements to better the service provided by First Direct Call Center.
7. Responsible for promoting the Bank’s philosophy of excellent customer service.
8. Attend all meetings and any other required meetings and/or developmental training deemed necessary by your supervisor.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
10. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
In order to better assist you, we will need to gather some information. Please fill out the information below and click the Start Chat button to talk to a Customer Service Representative.
Please note our chat support is available
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - Noon
You are now leaving BANKeasy.com.
While we offer this link for your convenience, please note that we are not responsible for the content provided by third-party websites. We encourage you to review the policies of any website prior to sharing personal information to ensure privacy and security.