Regional Business Development Officer
Date: January 16, 2014
Grade: To COMM
Location: Sioux Falls, SD (Main)
Supervisor: President - FBTSF
Overall Functions: This person is to identify and develop sources of potential clients within a defined geographical area comprised mostly of Eastern South Dakota and Northwest Iowa. This person will work closely with a team of bank professionals to offer comprehensive and customized financial solutions for high net worth and/or high income clients.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate should have an extensive contact list that may have been developed over an extended period of time while working in sales for another industry within the defined market territory. A bachelor's degree is preferred but not required. A basic understanding of finance/community banking or the ability to grasp this information quickly will be desired. It is necessary that this person be able to professionally and effectively employ sales skills to achieve the targeted results.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
1. Identify and develop sources of potential clients.
2. Effectively communicate with clients and team members to schedule appointments and presentations.
3. Develop and maintain relationships which benefit both the client and the bank.
4. Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities and appointments.
5. Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all products along with relevant selling points and benefits.
6. Maintain a high standard of personal presentation and represent in a professional manner at all times.
7. Work with other members of the Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism.
8. Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by Supervisor.
9. Keep informed of industry and financial trends, which may impact the client and/or the bank.
10. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
11. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
In order to better assist you, we will need to gather some information. Please fill out the information below and click the Start Chat button to talk to a Customer Service Representative.
Please note our chat support is available
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - Noon
You are now leaving BANKeasy.com.
While we offer this link for your convenience, please note that we are not responsible for the content provided by third-party websites. We encourage you to review the policies of any website prior to sharing personal information to ensure privacy and security.