Retail Banking Associate
Date: March 26, 2014
Location: Brookings, SD (HyVee)
Supervisor: Retail Branch Manager
Overall Functions: This person shall be responsible for providing high quality depository services to customers. This person is responsible for the sales of banking products to new and existing customers.
Qualifications: This person should have a high school diploma plus one year of prior experience in a customer service related field or the equivalent. This person should possess good communication skills plus a genuine interest in satisfying the banking needs of the customer.
1. Perform general teller functions which may include but are not limited to processing customer deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and credit card advances according to established procedures.
2. Sustain sufficient cash drawer funds to provide timely customer service and remain within the drawer limit requirements. Balance the drawer and day’s transactions according to established procedures.
3. Sell and cross-sell products and services, open new accounts, sell CD’s, answer inquiries and provide information to customers on various accounts, loan balances and other bank services according to bank procedures.
4. Be on the alert for stop payments, kiting suspects, check alerts, and any other suspicious transactions.
5. Participate in in-store promotional activities and programs to increase product and service awareness.
6. Attend all Team Meetings (including security programs) and any other required meetings and/or developmental training deemed necessary by your supervisor.
7. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
In order to better assist you, we will need to gather some information. Please fill out the information below and click the Start Chat button to talk to a Customer Service Representative.
Please note our chat support is available
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - Noon
You are now leaving BANKeasy.com.
While we offer this link for your convenience, please note that we are not responsible for the content provided by third-party websites. We encourage you to review the policies of any website prior to sharing personal information to ensure privacy and security.