Retail Banking Associate
1. Perform general teller functions which may include but are not limited to processing customer deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and credit card advances according to established procedures.
2. Sustain sufficient cash drawer funds to provide timely customer service and remain within the drawer limit requirements. Balance the drawer and day’s transactions according to established procedures.
3. Sell and cross-sell products and services, open new accounts, sell CD’s, answer inquiries and provide information to customers on various accounts, loan balances and other bank services according to bank procedures.
4. Be on the alert for stop payments, kiting suspects, check alerts, and any other suspicious transactions.
5. Participate in in-store promotional activities and programs to increase product and service awareness.
6. Attend all Team Meetings (including security programs) and any other required meetings and/or developmental training deemed necessary by your supervisor.
7. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
**EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity